31 March 2011

Blog Approach

A number of you have expressed an interest in my keeping you informed and some suggested writing a blog as a way to do this.  One of you suggested I write a journal to record my reflections for posterity.  I had thought of writing a blog.  And so this blog journey begins.

You are welcome to share this journey with me.  You can simply look at the blog from time to time as you feel like.  Or, you can email me to be included in a ‘blog’ group so that you are emailed each time I make a blog entry.

You are welcome to make comments on the blog by following the prompts provided.  You are welcome to send your comments by email.  I expect there will be more messages than I will feel able to respond to.  Sometimes a blog entry might respond to a common thread.  Whether or not I respond, be assured that your support and good wishes are greatly appreciated.

On the blog I will aim to be honest, considered and open in my entries.  Sometimes they might be serious-minded, sometimes cheeky or flippant and sometimes might reflect difficulties I am facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment