22 May 2016

Health Deterioration

Sadly, about two hours after writing my upbeat last DHC Hope blog on Wednesday I slid into feeling very lethargic, diarrhoea symptoms developed.  I continued to slowly worsen.

On Thursday my daughter-in-law advised me to go to the GP (doctor).  Barbara drove me there on Friday afternoon as I could not walk.  At Dr Naomi's suggestion, our neighbour drove Barbara and I to Emergency at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPAH) where I stayed until 8pm. 

After interviews and tests the issue seemed to be dehydration and I was given a drip for three hours.  Saturday felt much better but today feel down again. 

Very surprising such an adverse change in such a short period.  I do not know what has caused it.  I hope I will know the cause during the coming week and that it can be dealt with.


Meanwhile, good news - The BezCan Project is now an official project of Global Development Group and is now tax deductible for Australian and American donors.  I am hoping to be able to issue a newsletter by the end of this week with all the information and some up to date photos.

3 comments:

  1. Hoping you feel better soon David and pleased as punch to hear Bezcan has developed and is developing into the project you have as a vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you feel better soon David and pleased as punch to hear Bezcan has developed and is developing into the project you have as a vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you've had a bad turn since your last post, I hope you pick up soon. But it's good news to hear about The BezCan Project becoming an official project of Global Development Group, well done.

    ReplyDelete