25 September 2013

All Quiet on the Cancer Front


A very upbeat Dr Lisa Horvath told Barbara and I that the CT scan report and blood analysis shows that my liver cancer remains dormant.  I had been apprehensive about this being the case as I have felt a bit low a few times in the last two months.  However, as some of you have mentioned to me, I have been busy: launching The BezCan Project; working in Singapore at the beginning of September; in Sri Lanka in the middle of September; in the Blue Mountains this weekend; then off to Uganda on the Monday night.

Part of my apprehension is that sometimes I have been sitting on the toilet more times per day than I would like.  Dr Lisa has suggested taking Metamucil with the aim of being regular with less frequent visits.  I hope this will work, however, even if it doesn’t I am travelling OK as is.

My next appointment with Dr Horvath is Wednesday afternoon 27 November, the day before Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is the Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment